The logistics industry is gearing up for possibly the biggest challenge in its history. Digital technologies disrupt the traditional value chain. Disruption is everywhere. The traditional players have to adapt quickly, otherwise new entrants will threaten their positions or even take over.
The Cargo Innovation Conference addresses the impact of digitalisation of logistics processes on efficiency, profitability, user friendliness, transparency and more.
Topics of the conference are:
- Multi modal unmanned / autonomous cargo systems
- Land (Train / Truck)
- Robotics / Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Machine2Machine, Internet of Things
- 3D Printing
- Spare Parts / Product on demand
- IP / Import-Export duties / Liability
- Virtual Inventory
- Blockchain / Security
- Big Data / Machine Learning
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
Target group: Freight Forwarders | Shippers | Carriers | Drone (Air / Water / Ground) manufacturers | Research institutions | Military | Aerospace manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Air Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants | Investors