The conference program is under development. The program of the conference is under development. More speakers will be added soon, so please check regularly for updates.
Conference hours are 9:00 – 18:00.
|Unmanned / Autonomous Disruption|
|Hans Heerkens, Assistant Professor, University of Twente / Chairman, Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft, The Netherlands|
|Andreas Baier, Travel and Transportation Lead ASG, Accenture, Germany, on ‘Digital Disruption in Freight and Logistics’|
|Ghislain Gauthier, Marketing and Sales Director, Create it REAL, Denmark, on ‘3D Printing in Greenship For the Future consortium’|
Call for speakers
Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation related to cargo innovation?
Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the Cargo Innovation Conference 2018.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the developments of the current market;
- Cooperations in terms of technology, business, deployment;
- The market and application potential.
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by filling in this form.